Handcrafted labradorite mens bracelet with a lapis lazuli center stone, vintage metal discs, vintage African brass and the softest cognac leather with brass danglers.
Labradorite is a member of the Feldspar family and is treasured for its remarkable play of color, known as labradorescence. The stone, usually gray-green, dark gray is composed in aggregate layers that refract light as iridescent flashes of peacock blue, gold, pale green. Labradorite is said to temper the negativity within ourselves as well. Labradorite is known for its changing colors, so it is no surprise this gemstone is known as a stone of transformation.
- Labradorite & Lapis Lazuli gemstones
- Bracelet measures 7.5 inches
- Unisex, custom sizes available
- Made with love in Los Angeles
- Complimentary gift wrapping provided
All sales final.